This method doesn’t require any tool to bypass iCloud Activation Lock instead you need to follow some process to bypass the iCloud account. This method uses change in (Domain Name Servers) DNS which helps to bypass the device but it is not necessary that it will work in every region and for every user.
Steps to bypass iCloud Activation using DNS method:
- 1. Restart you iPhone >> Select the country and language.
- 2. Go to Wi-Fi settings >> Tap on “i” symbol next to Wi-Fi network that you want to connect.
- 3. Tap on the DNS and clear the number.
- 4. Enter the new number according to your location.
- • USA/North America: 22.214.171.124
- • Europe: 126.96.36.199
- • Asia: 188.8.131.52
- • Other areas: 184.108.40.206
- 5. Now go back and connect the Wi-Fi network.
- 6. Tap on “Activation help” (A message will appear saying connection to the server is successful).
- 7. Tap on Menu option which will be on the top right corner of the display.
- 8. You have now bypass iCloud Activation Lock and can use the device.
This IP are predetermined by the same IP DNS server, which is the one that allows to obtain these numbers from different regions, and thus make the permanent Bypass to the device locked by the locking activation of iCloud. This omission can be done manually, without the need for keygen, plugins, to complete the process, the most important thing in this case, is that the Apple device is synchronized with iTunes, because if it does not recognize it, it is impossible to perform the process again .